THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Assalamualaikum...kawan-kawan.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Cheeky....!!!

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL ???
Try it without looking at the answers......
Please don't look down until you do it; you'll love it I promise.
GET A CALCULATOR, IF NEEDED, (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT).


1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together Now Scroll down...............



Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein
2. Queen Elizabeth
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Helen Keller
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Pope John Paul
8. Thomas Edison
9. Bibi Surianti Mohd Saad
10. Ronald Reagan

I know... i know...I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.....

;-) Believe it!

P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol!!!!

0 comments: